Bleep' is a free software synthesizer instrument for Windows based on the sound of MOS Technology SID.
Bleep' does not emulate the whole chipset of the original, instead it is only partially similar to its architecture.
- Pseudo arpeggiator
- Overall multimode filter
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing
- 3 oscillators with four waveforms: sawtooth, triangle, pulse (with PW) and noise
- Each oscillator has own detuner, ADSR envelope and multimode LP/BP/HP filter
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM
- Modulator Envelope Generator
Proudly sponsored by