The Tonelux Tilt plug-in is a fast and easy way of making a track sit better in a mix or make it sound "warmer" or "cooler". It's also perfect in a live situation where you need to tweak the whole mix to adjust for ear fatigue.
The Tilt Plug-in is a joint development effort between Tonelux designer Paul Wolff and Softube, bringing the famous Tonelux sound to the digital world. The innovative Tilt design was first featured on the Tonelux MP1a discrete mic preamp module and has been a godsend for engineers and producers that need to take control of their sound in a fast and effective manner.
The Tilt plug-in features not only the original Tilt design but also adds a couple of new features. A special "Live" version of the Tilt plug-in is included which is optimized for Digidesign VENUE and other live systems and contains features requested by live sound engineers. The Tilt also includes modeling of the transformer found in the MP1a mic preamp. The transformer adds a subtle distortion for bass frequencies which fattens up the low end of a track.
The Softube Tonelux Tilt plug-in is the first and only software recreation of the Tilt that is officially endorsed by Tonelux.
- Created together with original Tonelux designer Paul Wolff.
- Famous Tonelux Tilt control from the MP1 mic pres.
- Loudness control: beef up or thin down your mix.
- High and Low Pass filters, with 12 dB/oct option.
- Modeled output transformer distortion.
- Tilt Live plug-in included, optimized for live sound engineers.
- Very CPU friendly.
New in v1.3.12
- Fixed a RTAS bug which caused Grand Channel and EQF-100 forget settings between sessions.
New in v1.1.2
- Less zipper-noise
- VST3 support
- Some minor fixes