Tracktion is a revolutionary, easy-to-use music production application that contains everything most people will ever need to professionally record and mix music on a Mac or PC - without all the hassles and limitations of other audio software. Tracktion's hallmark is a clean, single-screen interface and streamlined operation, whether you're recording tracks, MIDI programming, or mixing down songs. It offers rock-solid operation, VST and ReWire support, and very low CPU usage with operating systems ranging from Mac OSX to Windows 2000 and XP. And it contains a whole host of professional features that you can actually use from day one.
- Clean, single-screen interface for easy recording, mixing and mastering
- Full suite of name-brand plug-ins from IK Multimedia, Lin Plug, reFX, Bismark, Acuma Labs, Raw Materials and more
- Unlimited track count (Depending on your computer's CPU)
- Support for sample rates up to 192kHz
- Importing and exporting of all major file types
- Simple drag-and-drop audio editing
- Track freezing for conserving CPU power
- VST instrument and plug-in support
- ReWire support for use with Reason software
- Powerful MIDI programming and editing with step recording
- Built-in Quicktime support
- 64-bit mix engine for superb sound quality
- Built-in sampler
- MIDI mapping for external controllers
- MTC input/output, MIDI Clock output, and MMC send/receive
- Powerful project management features
Changes in v4.0.3
- Bugfix for some plugins crashing on exit.
- (4.0.2)New plug-in scan using a child-process, so crashing won't affect the app.
- (4.0.2)Bugfix for lock-ups/crashes when using track routing.
- (4.0.2)Sorted out AU parameters and automation.
- (4.0.2)Bugfix for recorded MIDI offset on XP.
- (4.0.2)Bugfix for crashes deleting certain plugins when selected.
- (4.0.2)Improved positioning of dialog boxes.
- (4.0.2)Improved positioning of various pop up bubble messages.