The successor of our legendary Triangle I Monophonic Synthesizer, now with new elements from its big-brother Pentagon I.
Capable of a broad range of sounds, from warm to aggressive, Triangle II packs the perfect feature set for a mono synthesizer for uncompromised playability.
- 2 Oscillators, one Sub-Oscillator and a Tuned Noise generator.
- 7 fully bandlimited waveforms per oscillator, detune, transpose and table shift controls.
- PWM in both oscillators, with manual width control or controllable by LFO.
- MULTI mode, which turns oscillator 1 in eight individual oscillators, with multi detune control.
- SYNC mode.
- Portamento with fixed and variable time, fingered or normal, and selectable effect on pitch bend.
- DC Burst generator to add punch to attack stage.
- Adjustable range Pitch Bend.
- Main Tune and Random Tune controls.
- Four playing modes: Fingered, Low and High priority note Legato, Full Legato.
- 2-pole LPF/HPF/BPF, and ultrasmooth 4-pole LPF/HPF plus a high resonance 4-pole LPF filters.
Low Frequency Oscillators
- 3 dedicated Pitch, Filter (PWM) and Amplifier LFO's.
- 3 dedicated Pitch, Filter and Amplifier Envelope Generators.
- Bass Eq control with adjustable center frequency.
- Hard Drive effect
- Decimator effect
- Aggressive 6-Voice Chorus mono/stereo effect, controllable by Envelope Generator.
- Stereo/Ping delay effect, BPM sync'able to host tempo.
- Reverb effect with size control and two rendering modes.
- Stereo Spread effect.
Programs / Banks
- Bank and Program selector, Program up/down, Program Name display/editor.
- 128 program capacity, 128 top-quality factory presets.
- Saves and Loads standard .fxb and .fxp files.
- Compressed bank file format, to save space in song/bank files.
- All settings saved in the song.
- Auto-load of Default file, utility to save Default File.
Graphic User Interface
- Sound Preview ribbon at bottom, MIDI transmit to host (VST).
- Circular or Linear knob mode, with selectable inertia.
- Included User Manual.
- All controls are MIDI Learnable, with adjustable min/max/reverse status.
- Multiple MIDI CC#'s are possible to be assigned to same control, multiple controls can be attached to one MIDI CC#.
- Ultralight ASIO host for live performance and programming (90k)
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz samplerates.
- Virtual keyboard with PitchBend/Modulation/Breath/Aftertouch/Program Change/Transpose controls using PC keyboard.
- Simultaneous use of multiple MIDI ports.
- Saves 16-bit and 32-bit WAV files direct-to-disk.