TruePianos aims to create true to life piano sounds based on a combination of physical modeling, synthesis and sampler techniques.
Using a combination of the best of what these individual technologies have to offer, TruePianos provides great playability by allowing itself to be easily adjusted to the combination of your unique playing style and the specific characteristics of your MIDI keyboard, instead of the other way around.
It doesn't attempt to meticulously simulate existing pianos but instead provides realistic and expressive range of piano modules, each with individual dry sounding presets that you 'just play'.
TruePianos does not rely on disk streaming, has a low memory footprint and optimized CPU usage making it ideal for live performances, even on 1 Ghz CPUs while features like sympathetic resonance are active.
For the more serious pianists an enhanced polyphony mode is available as well as multi-CPU support to make sure that even with extreme polyphony, Truepianos will not choke on most computers sold over the past 2-3 years.
- Extremely playable.
- Intuitive no-nonsense user interface.
- Low CPU usage and Multi-CPU support.
- Small memory and disk footprint.
- Piano modules with multiple presets.
- Dry unprocessed sound.
- Sympathetic Resonance, Repedalling, etc. are supported.
- Free updates and additional piano add-ons during the first year after purchase.
New in v1.9.3
- 30% Christmas Discount
- Atlantis module updates
- Mackie ASIO driver support
- Optimized GUI performance when TruePianos is idle
- Fixed improper parameter display upon TruePianos startup
- Other maintenance updates
New in v1.5.0
- Copy protection changed to simple serial numbers.
- Windows 64-bit VST support.
- Muse Research Receptor and Receptor 2 support.
- Compatibility updates for Windows Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.6.
- Compatibility updates for Mac OS X / RTAS.