Tune It! is a piece of software that helps musicians to tune their instruments. It can also be used to monitor the pitch during live performance. It is based on an original and very accurate pitch detection algorithm. It can tune a wide range of instruments such as guitar, bass, piano, flute, violin, saxophone, etc. It can be ran as a standalone application or as a plugin within a VST or AU host.
- Automatic note recognition from A-1 up to A6.
- Programmable A440 reference from 400 to 480Hz (step of 1Hz or 0,1Hz).
- Programmable Precision.
- The highest precision, the finest tuning.
- The lower precision, the lower latency (suited for tuning control during live performance).
- Very fine and precise tuning based on an original pitch detection algorithm.
- Tune any instrument: guitar, bass, piano, synths, flute, sax, trumpet, stick, violin...