UVI Workstation v2.0.10
Multi-timbral virtual instrument that gives you unlimited parts, built in effects, functionality for live performance, and an intuitive real-time workflow.
- New UVI Engine XT design provides superior sound quality and functionality.
- 100% compatible with the UVI Soundcards from Ultimate Sound Bank.
- Easily expandable with new Soundpack downloads from UVISoundsource.com.
- Universal compatibility Mac/Win.
- Supports all major plug-in formats (Audio Units, VST, RTAS, MAS).
- Manage instruments and loops in the same interface.
- New smart integrated browser.
- New "info" section with text, pictures, and website link.
- Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan...
- Unlimited parts.
- Up to 64 MIDI channels.
- Disk streaming per part.
- Multiple separate outputs.
- MIDI learn.
- Expert mode.
- Cross-platform Multi's with host compatible.
- Sound Design-Shaping tools: envelopes, multimode filters, LFOs, pitch...
- Unlimited FX instances.
- Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor...).
- Excellent sounding convolution reverb.
- Direct sync to host: tempo & transport.
- State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm.
- Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time.
- Latch mode.
- Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases.
- Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio.
- Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more.
- Direct connection to the UVI SoundSource RSS feed.
New in 2.0.10
- Faster loading UI scripts
- Bugfix for issue with UVI Vintage Legends soundbank
- Bugfix for stuck note when enabling arp in scripted instruments while some keys are pressed
New in 2.0.9
- Better Keyswitch handling. Now only pressed keys are stored
- Bugfix for issues with UVI Vintage Legends sound bank
- Bugfix for possible issues when MIDI learning macro knobs
New in 2.0.7
- New 3rd party soundbank
- BugFix got issue with some script based sequencer
- BugFix for some Rare crashes
New in 2.0.2
- Fine tune setting per part.
- Coarse and Fine tune in Loop edit.
- Fix issue when reloading some older session.
- Fix support of CAF format with slice informations (new Apple loops).
- MSI and Ethno 1 support is back.
- Display issue with Gypsy Jazzy.
- Multi reloading with some scripted soundbank.
- Other minor fixes.
Proudly sponsored by