Ultra Analog offers 32 voices of polyphony and its highly adaptable signal path is driven by two super rich, alias free oscillators featuring standard waveforms, sub oscillators, hard sync, and integrated pitch envelopes. Two multimode filters with distortion are then applied to shape its sonic character. Finally, carefully chosen modulation options are provided by two syncable comprehensive LFOs, four loopable velocity sensitive ADSR envelope generators and vibrato.
- 32 voice polyphonic virtual analog synthesizer.
- Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality.
- Top quality preset library.
- Real time calculation of sound - no samples.
- 32bit floating point internal processing.
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24bit/192kHz.
- Integrated audio recorder to capture performance on the fly.
- Integrated browser and locate function for easy navigation and organization of presets.
- Import/Export functions for easy sharing of presets.
- Unlimited undo/redo capability.
- Standalone operation - no host application required.
- Standard plugin formats support.
- Full audio and MIDI hardware support.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple MIDI ports.
- MIDI automation and program change support.
- User defined MIDI maps with MIDI Learn.
- Module initialization and bypass.
- High quality integrated master effects: chorus, delay and reverb.
- MIDI Clock, tap and host tempo synchronization.
- Dynamic voice allocation and CPU overhead protection.
New in v1.1.3
- Authorization now works with non-admin user accounts.
- Fixed browser focus crash on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed drag-and-drop in Logic 9 but now have a separate edit window.
- Fixed MIDI Links behavior on On/Off buttons.
- Fixed random crash on preset change.
- Fixed loading plug-in parameters glitch in projects saved with v1.0.0 of Ultra Analog VA-1.