Unknown 64 Pro v1.1
Unknown 64 Pro is a single oscillator synth designed to recreate the "classic" Commodore 64 sounds.
- Single oscillator
- 4 waveforms (triangle, pulse, saw and noise).
- A filter envelope with 3 filter types (lowpass, bandpass and hipass).
- A pitch envelope / pulsewidth envelope and volume envelope.
- Every Envelope can be inverted and has 13 different curves.
- A ring-modulation oscillator or a ring-modulation BPM LFO.
- A BPM LFO for the Pulsewidth, cutoff and oscillator pitch.
- All 3 sequencers are BPM sync with speeds from 1/16 to 1/128. They can be ended at every step or looped.
- Vibrato, bitcrusher, MIDI learn and panner.
- Envelope restart / pickup.
- 128 presets
New in v1.1
- Sample rates 8000 and 4000 added.
- LFO to trigger pulsewidth envelope.
- LFO to trigger filter envelope.
- LFO to trigger pitch envelope.
- HI Boots added.
- Changed the polyphony from 2 to 3.
- Some GUI Changes.
- Help files.
- An extra bank of 32 presets.
- Rearranged the presets.
- Total presets 160.
Proudly sponsored by