Unveil is a de-mixing based plugin that can attenuate or boost reverb in real-time.
It can handle mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources and it can also modify reverb characteristics. You can also use Unveil to move around your audio "focus" by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components.
Unveil is based on Zynaptiq's artificial intelligence based MAP (Mixed-Signal Audio Processing) technology, which lets you fix unusable location audio and dialog - letting you tighten up live music recordings and allows you to remove unwanted muddy reverbs.
Changes in v1.6
- Authorization now valid system-wide.
- Authorizer app now launches on install.
- Enhanced compatibility with Apple Final Cut Pro X.
- Increased time-out and removed nag screens for the free trial version.
- For the AAX Plug-In, AudioSuite Preview functionality is now enabled for ProTools version 10.3.3 and above.
- The RTAS plug-in now supports EuCon in ProTools.
Changes in v1.5
- Now supports RTAS, AAX Native, AU and VST 2.4 on Mac OS X
- AudioSuite is now supported for AAX.
- New preset management functionality accessible from within the plug-in GUI
- New multi-mono capability in Logic Pro 9.x to allow for individual settings for channels in multi-channel/surround scenarios.
- New authorization app for more streamlined user experience.
- Completely re-designed automation system for improved automation workflow.
- New option to enter values numerically by double-clicking controls.
- New factory presets.
Changes in v1.0.8
- Demo Installers updated to fix update bug
Changes in v1.0.7
- Added parameter smoothing to eliminate zipper noise during automation.
- Changed mode of main controls to relative (absolute mode still available by holding ALT).
- Increased time/frequency transform accuracy for less artifacts at extreme settings.
- Added output gain slider.
- Stand-Alone app can now record to a new audio file.
- Stand-Alone app now uses sample rate of source file instead of system sample rate.
- Various small fixes & enhancements.
Changes in v1.0.4
- Extensive performance optimizations for both audio processing as well as graphics rendering
- Current sample rate is now displayed in the main display
- Added text field that displays the value of the FOCUS BIAS slider that was most recently changed
- Control-click now resets current slider in FOCUS BIAS matrix to its default value
- Sliders are now highlighted according to their editing focus
- Fixed an issue with nag-screens appearing more often than intended in the trial version
- Various small fixes and optimizations