UpTiLin stands for Up Time Line and is a pitched feedback delay.
It can pitch the delayed signal in real time to achieve some funky effects ranging from classical stereo delay to cartoon-like, monsters and ghost effects.
- 2x chained BPM delays: 1 master delay and 1 stereo delay
- 2 types of algorithm for pitch-shifting
- Stereo envelope follower with independant settings for L/R (attack and release) for shift engine 1
- Reverse/envelope-follower selection (type 1)
- Filter section with envelope
- Input level
- Wet/dry signal mix
- master pan
- Preset manager with copy/paste
- Complete new midi learn system implementation (now works in Cubase5).
- Right click any knob
- Move hardware controller
- CC learned
- Double right click
- Knob is free of any CC.
- New double-click on knobs to restore default value
Proudly sponsored by