VA is a complete set of instruments for analyse and tuning electronic audio circuits with a PC and an audio soundboard (Oscilloscope/Spectrum Analyser/Function generator/Frequency Meter).
It allows to plot the complete frequency response, and analyse the signal with a FULL D/A conversion. You can see on your scope even a 20 Khz signal with ALL the points of original input signal. The frequency meter allows to determine the frequency with FFT or in the time domain (right click on scope window).
Changes in v2011
- Added waterfall view (3D graph)
- Now possible to evaluate the measurements uncertainty
- Monte Carlo virtual input device
- Statistical window
- No more flickering on all the graphic window
- Enhanced 24 bit setting
- New screen shot windows
- Spectrum with "full", "Single" and "min max" option
- You can select "full" and "min max" option in scope windows
- A lot of minor bugs fixed
- Preview window in filter setting and possibility to define the number of "tap" of FIR filter
- Democratic help system