|Software Music Machine Archive||
VAZ Modular 3 is a modular software synthesizer rooted on the design of hardware analogue modular synthesizers.
You can get a variety of analogue-style sounds and you can also get sounds based on many other digital forms of synthesis. Sound design can be both rapid and free-form thanks to the straightforward, immediate single layer design.
New in v3.20
- Improved Windows 7 compatibility
- Added 16 new modules
- Updated the 9 existing modules
- Standalone version can now merge multiple MIDI inputs.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- New modules: Cosmo Osc A, Cosmo Osc B, Crossfade 4-Input, Filter K, GlitchPitch, GlitchTempo, SQAmplifier, Tempo Delay
- Updated modules: Sine Oscillator, Filter R (was Ladder Filter)
New in v3.0.3