|Software Music Machine Archive||
VSTForx is a high creative effect network creation tool which comes as a VST-plugin. You can load any number of VST-plugins and connect them anyway you want.
- add plug parameter on stage and bind them.
- operators for parameter connection (inverse, EXP, ...)
- step sequencers and
- audio2parameter-value modules(e.g. ADSR-trigger)
- load several VST-instruments and assign them via MIDI-channel
- comes as VSTfx, and VSTi
New in v1.0.71
- Bugfix for Min/Max operator bug
New in v1.0.54
- Customize the look and feel of VSTForx using SVG and CSS.
New in v1.0.53
- Object Packing
- A/B Morpher ‘Auto Hook-In‘
New in v1.0.52
- Add plug-in parameter by changing them in the related editor.
- Find plugin dialog: search result browser added.
- Flip orientation of selected objects.
- New Module: A/B Morpher.
- Bugfix for random crashes when using menu.
- LFO.lua frq label is ambiguous in sync mode.
New in v1.0.51
- Script support to write own modules
- LFO Module
- Value input dialog for parameter
- Bugfix for #483 crash when closing browser while parameter is changing
- Various bugfixes
New in v1.0.5
- Viewport switcher.
- Editor location as parameter.
- Renaming objects.
- Cloning objects.
- Removing connection operators.
- Merged the browser entries "processors" and "plugins".
- Plugins are able now to share MIDI data.
- Scanning crashes randomly.
- Message box text is sometimes unreadable.
New in v1.0.42
- Added multiplier operator for connections.
- New min/max operator for connections.
- Bugfix for crash which occurs randomly when using the RemoteChannel.
- Bugfix for redrawing issues when using connected knobs.
New in v1.0.4
- Bugfix for plugins with multiple inputs
- New Remote channel
New in v1.0.31
- Fix for plugin folders hierarchy misinterpreted
- Fix for plugin not showing up on some DAW's
- Fix for Trueverb editor fails to open
New in v1.0.2
- Various bug fixes
- New Inertia for parameter connections.
New in v1.0.11
- Bugfix for Digital Producer issues