VTM4 works like an EQ and has a polyphonic mode to mix each voice independently. It's a useful tool for different tasks and can be controlled easily with external MIDI controllers.
VTM4 is actually a reduced feature version of Evopax's VTM5 Polyphonic EQ, with a lower price whilst retaining almost the same functionality, and exactly the same filters, plus a bundled FX section with a chorus/flanger utilizing 3 LFOs, one with random speed for phase mod.
- Parametric HP, LP, LS, HS and Peak filters.
- Function for limiting the highest frequency in HP, LP, Peak.
- FX section with a proprietary algorithm.
- Polyphonic filter bank concept and usual parametric EQ mode.
- Internal mixer with delay for each channel so it works also like a stereo tool.
- Any sample rate set up via registry.
- Protect from sudden changes interacting with mouse and external MIDI gear.
- RMS and peak metering at different speed. Level saturation warning.
- The filters can be disconnected saving resources.
- MIDI learn.
- Some vectorized code selected for each processor.