|Software Music Machine Archive||
VideoCharge is a full-range application for processing of Video, Audio, or Image files sequences. It also allows users to convert files from one format to another, join Video, Audio, or Image files into single file, split video and audio files up by time ranges or file size, add Watermark, rip DVD, create snapshots, based on manually or automatically selected frame, upload files to FTP server, create effect of 25th frame and much more.
Suppots the following formats
- AVI - Audio Video Interleave (*.avi) allows you to work with any Video codec, installed into the system, and decode DivX, XVid and other type of files.
- Mpeg - Moving Picture Experts Group (*.mpg, *.mpeg) supports cording into Mpeg-1, Mpeg-2 (VCD, SVCD) and decoding into Mpeg-1, Mpeg-2.
- DVD - Digital Video Disk (*.vob, *.ifo) works with DVD and makes possible previewing and decoding of .vob files separately or as a group (applying data of .ifo files).
- ASF, WMV, WMA - Advanced Streaming Format, Windows Media Video, Windows Media Audio (*.wmv, *.wma, *.asf) supports processing of Windows Media 7, 8, 9.
- MOV - QuickTime Video/Audio (*.mov, *.move, *.qt) allows to playback and create QuickTime files!
- RM - RealMedia (*.rm) allows to convert RealMedia files into any supported format!
- Wave - WAV (*.wav, *.mp3) - allows you to work with audio data in RIFF format. It transforms audio files into any of the installed audio codecs, for example, Mp3.
- Image files' formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, JPEG.