Vintage Amp Room emulates three carefully selected guitar amps in a complete studio set-up with speaker cabinets and fully flexible microphone positioning.
Vintage Amp Room has none of the added gadgets or weird-sounding presets sometimes found in simulation software. Focusing on quality and accuracy, it simulates amps with sounds that are timeless and authentically raw. The three amps range from pleasant guitar sounds with warm yet intense power amp distortion, through clean, crisp and clear, but also warm, thick and punchy, all the way to edgy, distorted rock 'n' roll sounds.
Vintage Amp Room is easy to use for live performances and recordings, as well as for re-amping and last-minute tweaking. The goal is not to give you a pre-produced, ultimate guitar sound, but to provide you with the ultimate tool to create your own. Because after all, only you know exactly what sound you want.
- Three great-sounding vintage amp models that handle like real amps.
- Raw & authentic sound.
- Flexible & continuous click-and-drag mic positioning.
- Fully automatable parameters.
- 3-D rendered photo-realistic user interface.
- Compatible with all effects that work with real amps.
New in v1.1.0
- VST3 support
- Added Amp/Cab Bypass support
- Stereo support (doesn't collapse the stereo image once inserted on a stereo track.)
- Small GUI fixes
- Added value display
- Added "check for updates" functionality in the "About" box.
- Added Softube menu
- Less zipper-noise
- Many minor fixes
New in v1.0.8
- Updated manual