1. Scan Time: 100 ms~500 s (depending on Computer Memory)
2. Bandwidth: 20 Hz - 48 kHz (depending on Sound Card)
3. Input level: about 1 VAC (depending on Sound Card)
4. Selectable sampling frequency (up to 96 kHz), sampling bit resolution (8 or 16 bits) and sampling channels (one or two) (all depending on Sound Card)
5. Three triggering modes: no trigger, repeated trigger and single trigger.
6. Support triggering by leading edge or trailing edge at specified triggering level and on selected input channel
7. Support pre-triggering and post triggering from 0 to 100% of the selected sampling length
8. Continuous monitoring on the input signal such that no trigger event will be missed before the data collection.
9. Can be used as a transient signal recorder to capture and store data for up to 500s.
10.Four view types: Real time wave form display of Channel A and Channel B, Real time wave form display of Channel A + Channel B, Real time wave form display of Channel A - Channel B, Real time Lissajous Pattern display for Channel A and Channel B
11. Independent X axis and Y axis zooming and scrolling
12. WAV file can be imported for display and analysis
13. Collected measurement data can be saved as WAV file or exported as TXT file.
14. Data curve can be printed out directly or saved as BMP file.
15. Support calibration of the input channels
16. Support adding notes to the measurement data
17.Features fast display refresh rate: about 15 frames per second (tested using Windows 98 on Pentium II PC with scan time=10 ms and both Oscilloscope and Spectrum Analyzer running under "no trigger" mode). Thus Data are displayed and analyzed in "true" real time.
18. The colours of the display are configurable.
19. Number of points to be collected per scan can be fine tuned.
20. Displays the Maximum, Minimum, Mean, RMS value of the data per scan. Therefore it can be used as a voltimeter.
21. Support two point readers (cursor readers) on each view.
New in this version:
- Fixed the negative phase difference problem in Signal Generator.
- Added "Invert input signal before performing any processing" check box in the display Setting dialog.
- Added Window "Tile Vertically" option in addition to the Window "Tile Horizontally" option.
- Added x50, x100, x200, x500, x1000 options for the horizontal zooming factor for spectrum analyzer.
- Added x500, x1000 options for the horizontal zooming factor for Oscilloscope.
- Added support for 192kHz sampling rate.
- Improved on the input validation in Signal Generator.
- Fixed the incompatibility problem of running Signal Generator under Windows 98 and 95.