VisiTrax Lite v2.10.2
VisiTrax reads your music CDs! Just pop in your music CDs and VisiTrax can fetch their track titles for you automatically from CDDB™ an extensive Internet music database you can use free of charge.
VisiTrax Key Features:
- Instant music lookups, sorting, and indexing, a great tool for DJs!
- Built-in CD player with CDDB that automatically fetches titles from the Internet
- Simple browsing and data entry that is easy for anyone to use
- No preset lists of categories or media formats so you can use any names you want
- Multi-level undelete. Easily recover accidentally deleted track or volume records
- Printable track lists, volume lists, volume tracks lists, and playlists
- Export any listing view to other software via the Windows clipboard
- All views are fully resizeable to suit your display adjust colors and fonts, too1
- Fast, professional 32-bit Windows application implemented in C++
- Built-in database engine built in, with fully automatic list management
- Text file import and export
- Quick and simple install and uninstall (supports removal via Control Panel)
- Convenient, context-sensitive Help and optional pop-up hints
New in v2.10.2
- Fixed: "Read-Only File" dialog appears with no library file open.
- Changed dialog font to Arial for compatibility with more locales.
Proudly sponsored by