VocALign is an audio editing tool that synchronizes two audio signals automatically at the touch of a button. It massively speeds up audio synchronization tasks and increases the quality of results, working by automatically "micro-editing" the new or replacement audio signal to align the timing of its modulations to match that of a guide signal.
The range of applications for VocALign typically include:
- Tightening-up of double tracking, backing vocals and instruments.
- Modifying the timing of one music track to match another.
- Foreign dialogue replacement.
- Multimedia applications.
There is a Professional (PRO) version and a Project (lower cost) version.
There are two implementations of the Project version: an Audio Suite plug-in for Pro Tools and an Audio Unit version for other Digital Audio Workstations. The PRO version is currently offered only as an Audio Suite plug-in.
- VocALign Project takes just seconds to automatically align two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other.
- Simple, intuitive operation.
- Sophisticated pattern matching techniques that reject guide track noise and work with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds.
- Works with 16- and 24-bit audio.
- The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign Project.
- User interface allows adjustment of selected audio regions for processing, and the scrolling, scalable display allows visual confirmation of sync.
- User-adjustable processing presets ensure optimal performance.
- Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged.