Voice Tweaker is a pitch transposer designed for monophonic signals such as voice, spoken or sung, or solo instruments. It can transpose the pitch and formants independently, thus enabling both formant preserving pitch transpose and other more unusual effects. The Voice Tweaker also features an automatic pitch correction function and auto vibrato.
- Independent control of pitch and formant in a range of +/- 2 octaves.
- Automatic correction of pitch to selected scale and key. Over 60+ preset scales and possibility to create user scales via Scala.
- Automatic correction of pitch to current MIDI notes. Allows instant key and scale change.
- Auto vibrato with delay and ramp time.
- LFO with 6 waveforms.
- 4 target modulation matrix.
- Adjustable reference frequency (middle A).
- Processed output with configurable delay and mix with original signal.
- Configurable MIDI control of parameters.
- Configurable pitch detection engine.
New in v184.108.40.206
- Completely redone user interface with a more logical and clean disposition of parameters.
- MIDI controllable wave hold or "freeze" parameter for spectacular effects.
- Pan the processed and unprocessed signals individually.
- New presets.