VolumeShaper is a simple but unique gate effect plug-in that allows detailed modulation of a signal's volume.
You can draw any volume curve you like shaping hard-synced or analogue-sounding rhythms. Create interesting rhythmic strings, shape a bass sound, destroy vocal recordings, create vivid shaker rhythms out of high-passed white noise, etc.
You can change all parameters via automation (if your host sequencer can handle it). Everything. Choose which wave is in use at any position in your song, change the loop length, record and play back any wave point movements and assign any hardware controller to any parameter in VolumeShaper. Even with heavy modulations, with tempo changes in the host or jumping at different positions of a song, the modulation always stays in sync.
New in v3.1.2:
- Bugfix for Curve which could result in wrong sounds when switching presets while holding modwheel or aftertouch.
New in v3.1.1:
- Bugfix for a crash when using Cubase and other hosts
New in v3.1:
- New mix (dry/wet) control
- 3.0: New oscilloscope
- 3.0: Option to trigger LFO via MIDI notes
New in v3:
- A precise oscilloscope for helpful visual control
- An option to trigger the LFO via MIDI notes