HarmoniEQ is a parametric, harmonically-enhanced equalizer plug-in for professional music production applications. Harmonic enhancement HarmoniEQ applies to the sound is an inherent element of its overall sonic quality. HarmoniEQ also features dynamic equalization modes that offer you a vast palette of sound-shaping capabilities, suitable for mastering.
Since the easiness of tuning was one of Voxengo's goals when producing this plug-in, HarmoniEQ features a single control surface to control the equalizer curve. HarmoniEQ's control surface workflow implements Voxengo's best findings in the area of "user-equalizer" interaction. Just drag the filter control points to the right places. You can enable up to 7 filter bands, with the filter type freely-selectable from peaking, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass and notch filter types.
Another useful element of HarmoniEQ is its control surface's frequency range which goes up to 38 kHz. Such extended range allows you to make smooth "air" boosts easily. While HarmoniEQ is best suited for EQ boosts, its EQ cuts also sound great.
- Harmonically-enhanced equalizer.
- 7 filter bands.
- Internal channel routing.
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling.
- Undo/redo history.
- 11-millisecond processing latency.
- Dynamic equalizing.
- Narrow-band sweeping.
- Channel grouping.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- A/B comparisons.
- Real-time spectrum analysis.
- Multi-channel processing.
- Mid/side processing.
- Preset manager.
- Contextual hint messages.
Changes in v2.2
- -6 dB/oct low-pass and high-pass filters added.
- Window resizing implemented.
- Native 64-bit AudioUnit and VST support on Mac OS X added.