The WASP VSTi is best described as a "broad" analogue emulation synth, which means it can model sounds of a rather large range of analog synths like Moog, Roland and other types. New & experimental sounds are easy to synthesize with this plugin!
- 2 oscillators with coarse tune -36/+36 semitones & fine tune
- Oscillator shapes are sawtooth, square, sine & noise
- Sub Oscillator, slaved to osc #1 (one octave below), saw & square shapes
- Oscillator Mix slider
- Pulse Width for Osc1 + Osc2
- Frequency Modulation (Osc1>Osc2)
- Ring Modulator (Osc1 x Osc2)
- Amplitude envelope (ADSR), can be linked to Filter ADSR
- Filter envelope (ADSR)
- 2 LFOs with Pitch, Osc Mix, Cutoff, Amp, PWM targets
- Filter section is packed with 6 filters.
- Filter keyboard track option (higher notes -> higher cutoff)
- Cutoff, Resonance & Filter Envelope Amount adjustable
- Distortion section with Drive + Tone Control
Proudly sponsored by