WMA Encoder/Decoder Control is an ActiveX control allowing you to implement WMA encoding and decoding functionality in your C++/VisualBasic/Delphi applications. The Control may be used independently or as encoder for CD Extractor Control. Compatible with other ActiveX Encoder/Decoder Controls by Streamware Development and inlcudes Audio Converter Control to make conversion among different audio formats much easier.
WMA Encoder/Decoder Control is fully documented. Can be used in any programming environment supporting ActiveX controls.
- Encodes audio to WMA files
- Decodes Windows Media Audio
- Can be used as an external encoder
- Supports ID3 tags
- Includes Audio Converter Control to simplify conversion
- Supports Constant, Average and Variable bitrate modes
- Easy to understand ActiveX interface
- Integration with other ActiveX components by Streamware Development
- Adapted interface for VisualBasic and C/C++ developers
- Can be used in any programming environment supporting ActiveX controls
New in v1.5
- Added resampling function
- Minor bugfixes