Warmverb is a multi effect unit which gives you the flexibility to create unique custom effects in high-end sound quality.
- High-end quality reverb algorithms.
- 150 professional factory sounds.
- 35 different effect modules.
- Modular design.
- Feedback module.
- Real stereo architecture.
- Smart sleep: Low CPU mode.
- 8x oversampling.
- 64 bit processing.
- 22-192 kHz sample rate supported.
- 3 high-end quality Reverbs
- Vocoder and Vocoder L-R
- Delay, Ping pong delay, Filtered Ping pong delay
- Chorus, Ensemble
- Flanger, Stereo Flanger
- Phaser, Stereo phaser
- Low pass, Band pass and High pass (with LFO)
- Tubeamp, Transistor, Presence and Hardclip distortion
- Bitcrush, Waveshape
- Dolby Prologic II compatible surround encoding
- Stereo enhancing
- Pitch shifter
- Feedback module
New in v1.2
- 64 Bit support
- SSE2 support
- Slightly improved performance
- Improved host compatibility
- Important pop-ups are always displayed on top
- Many minor improvements
- Removed a small click after silence
- Fixed high CPU usage with Mac demo version
- Fixed a possible crash on Mac
New in v1.1
- Additional serial routing scheme.
- Bypass knobs for the effect modules.
- Three reflection effects: early reflection, reverse reflection and gated reflection.
- Aliaser effect.
- Trancegate effect.
- 43 new presets.
- The vocoder is now MIDI controllable.
- Improved sound for 'Reverb large' and 'Reverb Ultra' effects.
- Improved performance.
- Stereo enhancer's left and right channels were swapped.
Proudly sponsored by