WaveSynth is a virtual synthesizer for Android devices.
This app allows you to play various musical instruments which include piano, guitar, strings, trumpet, flute, percussion, drums and many more.
You can use either 1 or 2 octave keyboards on your display. You also get a pitch bent controller, a Portamento and a Mono Mode. You can also apply Vibrato when you shake the device. WaveSynth supports CoreMIDI interfaces.
- 128 preset sounds and 1 drum set defined by General MIDI specification
- Touch Velocity Support
- Pitch Bend Change Control
- Portamento On / Off
- Mono Mode On / Off
- Reverb / Chorus Effect
New in v1.0.1:
- Optimized GUI for tablets including Google Nexus 7
- Updated wave-table library
- Fixed bug on changing master volume / reverb level / chorus level