Wave Flow is a very complete audio editor that can play, record, filter and modify a wave form, using lots of different functions and following the WAV standard. Besides, as it has been designed for a Windows environment, it is done visually, easily and intuitively. In the 4.5 and above versions, Wave Flow gets a new interface, that makes the sound edition even easiest.
Those characteristics are obtained building a program that supports multiple windows or MDI documents (multiple document interface). Allowing the use of different windows simultaneously, the work that have to be done gets easier . Working with a program that does not support MDI, means that multiple sessions of the same program must be opened to interact between two or more waves, but using a MDI program, there is no need to open more than one session of the program, because as many files as wanted can be opened from it, and they will be displayed in their respective child windows.
Once a sound is opened, it will be displayed in a child window, showing its characteristics in the status bar of each window. Clicking with the mouse on a child window will activate it. After selecting a part of the sound (keeping the left mouse button pressed over the sound), all the functions of the main program can be used. Wave Flow also has a complete CD player
New in v5.8
- New "Divide Into multiple files" options:
- Divide in multiple files by Kbytes
- Divide in multiple files by Minutes
- Divide in multiple files by Seconds
- Divide in multiple files by Miliseconds
- Now you can change the Zoom also using Mouse Scroll button.
- New Scrolling functionality : Now the window can Scroll (to left and right) when you are making a selection.
- Includes a new option to enable/disable this functionality in "Colors and Options".