WhiteCap is a real-time music visualization plug-in for media players and can also visualize auxiliary or "line-in" audio. WhiteCap features more than 180 effects, a morphing slideshow, savable and scriptable effects, video file export capabilities, control over specific effects, and expandability. WhiteCap was designed to be visually engaging, never showing the same thing twice while allowing you to customize, control, and script it if you so desire.
New in v5.22
- Added new WaveShapes and Backgrounds.
- Added install support for non-ASCII OS X user names.
- The GUI controls now detect the presence of WMP 12 and move where they can be clicked.
- Added pref to hide the UI help images.
- Fixed issue where attempts to make 2D textures on (older) GPUs without 3D texture support would fail.