Wobbulator is a stereo ring modulator with distortion, sample rate reduction and cross-modulation.
Independent left and right LFOs with 96 waveforms (including 8 random shapes, 32 'sequencer' patterns and an envelope follower) can be locked to tempo at 24 rates.
Controls are large and easy to adjust. Parameters have wide ranges, can be smoothly adjusted and 'intelligently' randomized. Most parameters have independent, easy-to-read displays.
New in v2.4
- Interface knobs default to linear operation.
- BugFix for over-long generic user interface displays.
- Many internal improvements.
- Now uses username/authorization code system.
New in v2.3
- The Wobbulator's 1/f LFO waveform (wave 32, bank 2) has been updated in the same way as the Morphilter's.