X-Wheel of Fortune 3 (X-WoF 3) is a multipart integrated algorithmic VSTi music system for creating tracks based on 8 instruments-parts: Pad 1 synthesizer, Pad 2 synthesizer, Bass synthesizer, Hi Sq Synthesizer, Kick, HiHat, Perc3 to Perc5 and Variable Atmospheric Oneshot Sq.
Each patch/preset may be a complete musical track, a track for backing a live performance etc.
All this can be arranged in two different ways using the algorithmic Wheel mode for free floating or the Scale step mode for harmonically prestructured tracks.
There are more than 80 selectable PCM waves for the Pad synthesizers, over 200 Percussion instruments and drums. In addition wavefiles can be loaded at pad parts and for percussion. Also featured is an inbuilt quickhelp system covering the most needed topics includinga quicktutorial with resp. patch.
- Pad 1 and Pad 2 Synthesizer with over 80 different PCM waveforms
- Pad 1 and Pad 2 Synthesizer featuring Transition light inherited from STS-24
- Bass and HiSq (=High Sequencer sounds)
- Percussion section with 5 instruments and dedicated programmable Kick-part.
- Over 200 Percussion intruments
- VaSq - the Variable Athmospheric One Shot Sq for spacey things within a track
- User Wav files loadable for Pads and all percussion instruments (even in free version)
- 41 different internal scales + one adjustable User scale within every preset
- Fade In and Fade Out, individual audio out (6xstereo) selectable, Start/Stop by Transport Run of Host
- Inbuilt helppages and quicktutorial with resp. patch