|Software Music Machine Archive||
The Yamaha S-YXG50 Synth is no longer available to download
Optimised code allows the softsynth to run at 44.1KHz 16bit resolution with full effects processing on MMX PCs, or standard PCs with cpu speeds in excess of 166MHz.
The software offers 676 fully programmable voices, 21 fully programmable drum kits (GM/TG300B & full XG), and a staggering 3 parallel 24 bit resolution effects busses.
S-YXG50 Operating Environment
Please Note: Due to the anomaly in the Cyrix 686 range of processors with regards to their floating point maths co-processor, some functions of the S-YXG50 will be disabled.
Main Specifications of the S-YXG50:
- Voice Data: AWM2 custom technology
- Wavetable Data Size: 2MB (using highly-optimised compression technology)
- Multi-Timbrality: 16 parts
- Polyphony: 128 notes max (can be scaled by the user)
- Voice Set: 676 melody voices (fully programmable) + 42 SFX voices (fully programmable) + 21 drum kits/SFX kits (fully programmable)
- Sample Rates: 44.1 / 22.05 / 11.025 kHz
- Synth Modes: XG / GM / TG300B.