Zebra is a wireless modular synthesizer that combines subtractive and additive synthesis with a powerful modulation engine and built-in effects section.
- Modular architecture with up to: 4 oscillators, 4 dedicated FM oscillators, 4 filters (19 types), 4 VCA/pan, comb filters, wave-shapers, ring-modulators, noise-generators for each voice -- 24 audio modules, 28 modulation sources, thousands of parameters to tweak; accessible via an intuitive user interface.
- Drag and drop circuit building.
- 4 syncable Multi-Stage envelopes/step-sequencers.
- 4 ADSR envelopes, 4 LFOs per voice.
- Play-modes: polyphonic, single trigger, legato modes and arpeggiator/step sequencer.
- Spectral Editor: Unlimited number of Waveforms (including additive synthesis).
- Flexible Modulation Matrix.
- 16 on-board Effects: ModFX (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser), Delay, Reverb, Ring-modulator, Filters, Waveshapers, Mixers.
- 2 internal send busses and flexible effects routing.
- Many effect parameters can be modulated.
- 4 XY-controls, allowing for deep realtime sound morphs.
- MIDI Learn: All knobs remotely controllable by MIDI Control Changes, also with relative/incremental controllers.
- More than 1000 presets.
New in v2.6
- New installer
- Added 2 more ModMappers
- Added 2 more ModMixers
- XMF filter available in the FX grid
New in v2.5.4
- Bugfix for info text bug while saving (Windows).
- Junk and Favourite files now recognize Windows-type line breaks.
- Bugfix for "silent synth" in large Win64 projects.
- Symbolic links no longer create endless loops.
- BigFix for microtuning (.TUN) file related crash.
- Various other bugfixes.
- Bugfix for hanging notes while switching presets.
- Bugfix for mono/left/right modes.
New in v2.5.2
- Adds "Slew" control to LFOs.
- Removes "enter registration code" from free Zebralette plugin.
New in v2.5.1
- Adds more than 70 new factory presets by Howard Scarr.
- Adds a bunch of Zebrify presets by Tasmodia.
- Brand new manuals including hyperlinks and structured reference.
- Two new spectral effects (Phase Distortion and Wrap).
- Native 64-bit support for VST.
- Smooth preset-switching (no pops, hangovers).
- Improved timing stability for swing function (affects LFOs and arpeggiator).
- Improved synchronization of multi-stage envelopes (MSEG).
- Improved installers now take Win7 permissions issues into account.
- Zebralette is now freeware, with 40+ extra presets by Howard Scarr.
- Various bugs and niggles fixed, minor GUI improvements.
Proudly sponsored by