Zulu virtual DJ software is the complete DJ software solution for amateur and professional DJs. Powerful features united with an easy to use interface makes mixing your favorite tracks easy. Zulu lets you mix your music live whilst applying effects on the fly.
- Automatic beat detection
- Synchronization between the decks
- Cross fade between two tracks
- Apply effects in real-time including distortion, reverb, delay and more
- Real-time pitch and tempo control
- Supports the formats wav, mp3, wma and more.
- complete list of supported formats
- AutoPlay for seamless transitions, hands-free, with optional shuffle mode
- Record DJ mixes and save as an audio file
- Tap your space bar to the beat to set the BPM manually, or input your own BPM value for greater control
- Use keyboard 'Hot Keys' to control Zulu DJ Mixer
- Use cue point markers to adjust the track starting point
- Loop sections within a track and synchronize to the BPM
- Preview tracks with separate output for DJ headphones
- Can be used with any USB DJ Mixing Console
Changes in v2.4.1
- User Interface improvements
- Add link to recommended hardware
- Improved shuffle to play songs more evenly
- Better exposure of VST and sampler
- Improved the way cue points work
- Removed the bookmark system in favor of improved cue point system
- Fixed Loop size resets to 1 while you move to Cue mark
- Fixed When user click on any deck and left click then deck sound meter is not activated
- Fixed Play Count should not increment if track is paused and re-started
- Fixed Exception error occurs when user drag the mouse inside the detailed waveform window after adding a particular VST plugin
- Fixed crash when changed Pitch/Speed after adding specific VST plugin
- Fixed When importing an m4a file, Artist and Album in playlist say "unknown"
- Fixed Win version doesn't set loop duration properly
- Fixed It's not possible to adjust loop properly on the fly.
- Fixed Clicking on waveform should not have any effect on sounds but now sound makes cradles and sometimes stops
- Fixed Volume of track drops and audio becomes muddy if Lock Pitch and Sync buttons are enabled