|Software Music Machine Archive||
ZS4 Video Editor v0.958
ZS4 Video Editor, the new incarnation of Zwei-Stein Video Editor, is advanced video editing and compositing software with over 150 built-in video effects.
- Unlimited* number of audio, video and picture tracks (*limited only by available memory)
- Unlimited number of video/audio effects for every track.
- Produce video with a resolution of 8x8 or 16000x16000 (~200 Megapixels / frame) and many sizes in between (custom)
- Full automation control for all track and effect variables using keyframes (cropping, zooming, panning, volume, rotation, opacity, key-color etc...)
- Full cross integration of audio and video. (noise gates triggering video effects. video brightness controlling volume etc.)
- Looping of both audio and video signals simultaneously, with adjustable cross-fade on loop boundaries.
- Manipulate the flow of time, forward, backward, speed up and slow down smoothly.
- Grouping of video/audio tracks into sub-groups (submixers) which can then be manipulated (faded/rotated/effected etc) as if they were a single track. (see submixer tutorial)
- Up to 16 audio channels per track.
- Audio mixing with unlimited amounts of sub-groups in unlimited subgroup levels (16x16x16... mixing limit)
- Integral audio dsp running 48 kHz (16channels x 32bit) with 64bit normalization safety
- Sox audio processing on all platforms. zs4 will implement a sox front end which seamlessly integrates with native features (in progress)
- Musical time toolbars to allow for time related operations within the context of beats/bars/parts
Check out this site...