Kuassa's basiQ is a virtual equalizer based on a classic baxandall equalizer.
Baxandall Simulation Equalizer or basiQ for short is a an easy to use 3-band equalizer plugin with photorealistic graphics interface. It is based on the baxandall equalizer, which is well known for its smooth shelves and natural-sounding responses, similar to the tone control on a hi-fi systems. The interface is as straightforward as it can be, and useful in many applications including mixing instruments, vocals and even mastering. It is designed to add some transparent EQ changes to your tracks.
- Compact and straightforward user interface.
- Supports up to 96 kHz Sample Rate.
- Mono and Stereo applicable.
- Preset Management with 12 preset slot within a single bank
- Simple tone control with large Low, Mid, and High knobs
Changes in v1.1.0
- Bugfix for unresponsive GUI on VST-RTAS Wrapper.
- Added 64-bit support.
- New VSTGUI engine.
- Low frequency response improved.
- Output level added.
- Bugfix for Crackling noise when changing parameter.