A 16 channel multi-timbral playback sampler which supports SoundFont and all standard MIDI messages, so it also can be used as a GM (General MIDI) sound module.
Internal MIDI player supports SMF (Standard MIDI File) format.
SoundFont and SMF files can be sent using internal WiFi server. Also if your device is installed iOS 3.2 or later, you can use file sharing functions of iTunes.
It also supports the LINE 6 MIDI Mobilizer and CoreMIDI.
New in v1.5
- Supported Retina 4-inch mode of iPhone 5 / iPod touch 5gen
- Added new UI with more controllers for connecting external MIDI keyboard
New in v1.4
- Allowed loading 4 SoundFont files
- Added Virtual MIDI Port / Background support
- Integrated CoreMIDI implementation
- Added pre-install SoundFont by S. Christian Collins
New in v1.3
- Added Sustain, Octave Down/Up buttons
- Added Label display on keyboard
- Improved CoreMIDI device connection under background state
- Improved CoreMIDI input date processing
- Improved SoundFont compatibility (OS 4.3~)