bx_digital is a digital mastering processor that provides you with a mastering-class 11-band equalizer, M/S De-Esser, Mono-Maker and intelligent Bass- and Presence-Shifters, plus extra M/S features, such as Pan for M&S, and Stereo Width Control.
bx_digital v2 works in 3 modes including a sophisticated "M/S Mastering" mode and emulates the three most outstanding modes of the analogue Modus EQ bx1, whereas the software offers all the features of the hardware including the M/S-SOLO-Buttons, and a lot of functions that the hardware doesn't even offer (Auto Listen, etc.)
- 3 Modes (M/S mastering, M/S recording, L/R stereo).
- New and unique "SixPack" Master Section.
- 11-band EQ incl. Shifter EQs up to 22 kHz.
- Built-in M/S De-Esser / dynamic EQ (20 Hz - 22 kHz).
- Precise Correlation- and Balance-Metering.
- Individual Bypass and Link for every feature.
- 4 Presets, Copy/Paste, Undo/Redo for all functions.
- New Auto-Solo and Auto-Listen modes.
- Individual PAN for Mid and Side Signals.
- Phase-corrected SOLO-Buttons for L/R/M/S signals.
- Intelligent EQs: Bass-Shift & Presence-Shift.
- Mono-Maker: makes bass frequencies mono only.
- Extensive metering, individual L/R and M/S LEDs.
- Touch-sensitive AUTO SOLO: interactive with ICON for solo modes.
- 7-band EQ perfectly matches the center section ICON-EQ.
- Mousewheel control.