eDrum MIDI Mapper is a MIDI event filter that sits between your hardware trigger-to-MIDI drum module(s) and software sampler or host DAW. With its advanced re-mapping capabilities, eDrum MIDI Mapper helps musicians take full advantage of the detail found in multi-sample instruments, increasing playability and producing more realistic performances.
- Create mappings for any number of triggers and hi-hat pedals.
- Calibrate trigger inputs to access the full dynamic range of multi-layer instruments without compromising a hardware module's threshold, crosstalk, or sensitivity settings.
- Automatically alternate between right hand and left hand samples to reduce "machine gunning" artifacts.
- Up to 6 programable hi-hat openness levels with optional cross-fading for smoother transitions.*
- Supports hi-hat foot chic and splash, with velocity scaling to allow regular stick-hits to be used when genuine samples aren't available.
- Note-Off style chokes for universally compatible cymbal and hi-hat muting. Chokes also work with mic bleed and ambient room samples.
- Independent MIDI input and output channels for each trigger mapping allows for flexible routing to (or from) multiple sources, and eliminates the need to set up separate drum maps in the host DAW.
- MIDI learn enabled on all inputs for quick and easy setup