ShufflePlay is an MP3 file manager, playlist manager, player-frontend, and database utility integrated into one fully featured package.
Complete with industry-standard tag support and other basic features you've come to expect from other mp3 applications, this utility adds features that push the envelope such as automated tagging and renaming, professional HTML list creation, customizable TXT listings, Xing VBR support, duplicate-mp3 locators, a powerful search engine, span-tagging, mass-rename capabilities, relative-paths, and auto-completing tags. These are just a few of the many features of this versatile MP3 utility!
New in this version
- Added Rename a virtual drive volume by right-click menu.
- Added Updating/Deleting a virtual drive volume by right-click menu now selects the right-clicked item by default.
- Added Navigate folders like Internet Explorer (Forward/Back)
- Added: Alt-LeftArrow and Alt-RightArrow double as Forward/Back navigation. Note: If your mouse/keyboard has dedicated forward/back buttons that work in Internet Explorer, they will probably work here too.
- Added Home button takes you to a pre-defined folder of your choosing.
- Added Go Home option in the Go menu.
- Added Change your Home Folder manually from the Setup Wizard.
- Added "Set as Home Folder" option in main Folder menu. You can imagine what it does.
- Added Choose to start in Home folder or last-visited folder. You'll find this in Setup Wizard under System > Startup.
- Removed Clipboard Viewer.
- Removed Winplay3 support.
- Removed Slide Up/Down buttons from toolbar. Drag & drop is easier, and you can still use the right-click menu to slide to top/bottom.
- Changed some more tool windows look nicer.
- Replaced some toolbar icons with nicer ones.