|Software Music Machine Archive||
Featured in GuitarSite.com's Guide to the Best Acoustic Guitar Tuners
gxtuner is a simple, small and lightweight guitar/bass tuner for Jack.
gxtuner use a equal-tempered scale based on A4 = 440 Hz
This is a breakout of the guitarix tuner module.
gxtuner comes with a analogue like interface (scale), show the tune (char) and the accumulated frequency (Hz) and is licensed under the GPL.
New in v2.1
- Maintenance update
New in v2.0
- Bump requirement on libzita-resampler-dev to 1.1.0.
- Adapt gxtuner to zita-resampler's new API.
New in v1.6
- Analog style, full arbitrary scaling interface
- Jack session manager can restore all configuration options
- Added and fixed Command-line options
New in v1.3
- full arbitrary scaling interface
- show octave number within the note