iDrum is a powerful, simple-to-use virtual drum machine. Build patterns with iDrum's lightning-fast step sequencer, using included kits or your own samples. From ambient downtempo to bangin' hip hop to frenetic drum & bass, iDrum's got you covered.
- Drum can have any number of channels.
- Load any AIFF or WAV file smaller than 2MB.
- Quickly scroll through the samples in a folder while iDrum plays them back.
- Quickly jump to any sample in a folder.
- Drag and drop samples into iDrum's window to create new channels.
- 'Part Presets' - save channel parts as .cpart files.
- Full sync when running within Logic and Garageband.
- Bounce to AIFF -- you can save the current pattern as an AIFF... you also have the option to have iDrum bounce *each channel* to a separate AIFF in one go.
- Save as MIDI -- You can export part data as a single MIDI file for more advanced editing in Logic or GarageBand and disengage iDrum's 'slave to host' option to use it as a sample playback instrument. (You can also optionally export in GB-friendly AppleLoops wrapped MIDI).
- Sample-Accurate clock when bouncing as AIFF or running in Standalone.
- iDrum files - iDrum saves its state in a file with the .idrum extension -- it can optionally store all the samples that are part of the current kit for portability. In addition, it stores all the part and pattern data as well -- making an idrum file a kind of insane loop file, with all the original one shots, plus pattern data.
- Skins - iDrum is fully skinnable via .skin files.
- Supachunky Swing.
New in v1.73
- VST 3 support.
- 64-bit iLok support on Windows.
- 64-bit Audio Unit support.
- Software update notification.
- Minor bug fixes.
- OS X 10.4 no longer supported.