As featured in Hitsquad's Top Apps for Music Production on iPad
With the iElectribe, sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive – just as on a vintage analog synthesizer. Simply choose a part (or sound) and touch the 16-step sequencer to quickly build a groove. This easy-to-use interface combines forces with the iPad’s 9.7” multi touch display to offer an intuitive "hardware" feel, sure to inspire and captivate the imagination of any user.
The iElectribe faithfully recreates the historic Electribe·r’s entire sound engine and sequencer capabilities. In addition, it provides advanced Motion Sequencing, eight supercharged effect types, plus 64 new preset patterns that instantly allow the user to create music in a wide variety of dance and electronic music styles. Get started today!
When it comes to iPad Synths many people rate the Korg iElectribe as number 1, with the Korg iMS-20 being it's main rival - basically it's a dead heat between the two Korg synths for the best synth app.
- Sound Engine:
- Analog Synthesizer Modeling; PCM Samples; Virtual Valve Force Tube Modeling
Instrument Voices (Parts):
- 8 Total: 4 percussion synthesizer parts; 4 PCM synthesizer parts
- Master Effect: Assignable per step/per part
- 8 Effect Types: Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Grain Shifter, Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator
- Sequencer Section:
- Patterns: 64 steps maximum per part, Motion Sequencing can memorize all knob motions in a pattern
- Tempo: 20-300BPM (with Tap tempo and Swing function), Pattern-set function
- Memory patterns:
- 160 Total: 32 preset patterns x 2 banks; 32 basic patterns x 1 bank; 32 blank patterns x 2 banks
New in v1.6.1
- Improved Virtual MIDI functionality with other music apps
- Beat Flutter– randomly generates rhythm patterns for live performance.
- Retina support
- Virtual MIDI for MIDI communication between iOS music creation apps.
New in v1.5.2
- Better WIST support
- Bugfix for Soundcloud bug
New in v1.5.1
- The user's logged in status to SoundCloud was not retained. This bug has been fixed.
- A few minor bugs have also been addressed, improving operational stability.