iMASCHINE is a groove making app for iOS devices.
Musicians now have alternative options when it comes to capturing song ideas. Instead of using bulky instruments, they can now use small devices to play and record at the same time. iMASCHINE takes this idea to a new level.
The iMASCHINE will let you capture a song or groove ideas with just your iOS device. And it doesn't stop there, because you can build beats and grooves and create your own samples. It has 16 drum pads for your hip beats, it has a keyboard for that LSS enducing melody and lastly you can use various input devices as for importing samples. You can even be creative and use your iOS device's old school built in mic to record your own samples.
What results is a basic sketch of your song that has genuine beats, which you can then further enhance using your actual recording hardware when its time to produce the song.
- 16 pads for playing the drum samples or your own samples
- Included Library has 25 kits, 400 samples (100MB worth) and 10 projects
- Import sound samples (44.1 kHz 16-bit WAV)
- Export your samples and projects to MASCHINE
- Soundcloud integration
- Auto detect loop length in live mode
- Two send effects on the mixer page
- Effects include Flanger, LoFi, Delay, HP, BP and LP Filters)
- Built in audio recorder/
- Note repeat functions
- Keyboard mode
- Pad Sampling mode
- More samples and drum samples are available via in app purchase.
Changes in v1.04
- Fixed Export to Maschine, now working for all users again