iSpeak It v3.3
Listen to your documents on your iPod.
Take any document or web page and convert it into an MP3/AAC track in iTunes using your Mac's built-in text-to-speech capabilities. From there it's a quick sync to your iPod and away you go!
- Load and edit any PDF, Word, AppleWorks, RTF, HTML or text document.
- Download and edit any web page (note that pages optimized for PDAs work the best).
- Save documents as an AIFF file.
- Transfer a document to iTunes and convert it to an MP3 or AAC track in your library (MP3 versus AAC conversion is based on your import preference settings in iTunes; AAC conversion requires iTunes 4.0 or later).
- Automatically transfer a document to iTunes after it has been loaded (requires product registration).
- Automatically load web pages, news and/or weather on launch (requires product registration).
- Complete control over the song name, artist, album and genre settings.
- A Services menu item for loading selected text from any application.
- Download news headlines and weather forecasts.
- Define and apply replacement rules to correct for Apple's text-to-speech weaknesses.
- Test the speech of any portion of a document to make sure it sounds correct (and subsequently define and test replacement rules for problem phrases).
- Converts a document to speech according to your Speech Preferences (as set via the System Preferences).
- Uses the file name, URL or download topic as the default song name to use within iTunes.
- Create and edit text documents.
- See the screenshots for more details on how to make the most out of all of iSpeak It's features.
Proudly sponsored by