Stutter Edit is a software for making various stutter effects pioneered by Brian Transeau (BT) and developed by iZotope.
The focal point of Stutter Edit is its unique audio engine which simultaneously samples and breaks down audio, storing it in a buffer, which is then utilized to produce a myriad of effects.
With Stutter Edit, you can slice down your tracks into parts in real time and combine these bits into complex fills, staggering stutter and shimmering sweeps. What normally would take you hours of work can now be done with a simple button press.
- Play Effects as if using an Instrument
- Live Remixing in the studio or on Stage
- Latest technology in audio manipulation and slicing
- Intuitive MIDI control
- Gesture Controls - Stutter and Generator
New in v1.03
- Now supports 64bit iLok
- Now supports Protools 9.0.5
Here is a sample video where Stutter Edit was used in Live Remixing: