jambientFREE lets you use a joystick (or mouse) to sculpt sound in 4 channels simultaneously and move in sonic space (16 channels in full version). Designed to allow live performance of electronica, ambient and audio collage style music.
- Instant drag and drop loading of WAV files
- Easy volume, pitch, pan, fading and cross fading controls
- Controls for manipulating groups of samples
- Mix volume, pitch, or pan using joystick (or mouse)
- Position sounds in sonic space and move around in them using joystick (or mouse)
- Set volume, pitch or pan patterns for samples
Full version has 16 channels, adds scripting capabilities, and other features