LM6 Radar Loudness Meter is spectrum analyzer app that uses frequency weighting.
Aside from frequency weighting, LM6 also uses an energy-integrated measure of sound, or equivalent continuous sound level, abbreviated "Leq". This gives you a better and more detailed visual on the volume of your audio. It works really well because even the broadcast industry considers using Leq as the standardized for measuring loudness.
Uncontrolled loudness on your music production will result in awkward level jumps, distortion and lack of dynamics. To keep these unwanted problems at bay, you can use LM6 to precisely balance your tracks, giving you consistent volume level for any type of audio signal. LM6 covers both mono, stereo and 5.1 surround - making it a very flexible tool for sound engineers or music producers.
Changes in LM6n
- Dedicated settings for Max Momentary (M) or Max Short Term (S) Loudness display
- 'Bigger radar graphic, which is very useful when working at a distance from the screen.
- Desaturated view (gray scale)
Changes in v1.3
- 64-bit AAX Native
- Minor bug fixes
Changes in v1.2.1
- Now ITU-R BS.1770-3 Compliant
- Bugfix for CPU performance issue with some versions of Pro Tools
- Bugfix for Numbers disappearing when closing second instance
- Bugfix for an issue with Remote Desktop