Lo-Fizer is a free VST plugin that adds some lo-fi effects to your recordings.
You can use Lo-Fizer to add some organic flavors to your digital recordings. IT comes with 10 lo-fi devices that are shown in the interface as rack units.
- Vinyl – produces vinyl cracks and pops
- Hum – produces adjustable low frequency hum
- Hiss – produces warm adjustable high frequency hiss
- Monoizer – stereo to mono converter
- Speaker Sim – simple preset based speaker simulator
- Lo-Bit – bit-crasher simulator
- Crusher – resampler simulator
- Vowel – simple vowel filter
- GLS – vocal remover that uses mid-side technique
Lo-Fizer lets you combine up to four units simultaneously. Since the interface is easy to understand, setting up is relatively easy. You can also save your settings via the built-in preset manager, and you can share your settings or get the settings of other users. Finally VST automation and full MIDI learning is supported.