-microrock- is physically modelled mono bass with filters, distortion, overdrive and chorus. Some "fake" guitar sounds are possible too.
- monophonic synthesizer for basses, leads and powerchords, Legato performance, pitchbend.
- two Karplus_Strong oscillators, Exciter (amount of energy to string) Pick (noise amplitude 0..2 pre filter), beware: pick adds to exciter.
- nisFilter (noise LP filter 40..3860 Hz)
- Modulation (amount of noise modulation to pitch )
- Fixing (picking position on the string emulation)
- one ADSR envelope with variable curvature, it controls Amp and DynaTone filters. -DynaTone, multiple filter parameters combined in one control.
- ToneRama, filters mixer
- Overdrive and Distorter.
- ModWheel controls Sustain stage.
- CC07 control output level.
- Chorus. -Legato on off (off for arpeggiator usage)
- Velocity Sensivity.
Proudly sponsored by